Publications – introduction
Among other media, the dissemination of study results takes place through work-package reports, scientific papers, conference papers and popular presentations. Topic included are e.g.:
- Best practice guidelines. Work in progress. Will comprise practical advice for current and future geothermal operations.
- How to improve geothermal system performance through collective knowledge building and technology development.
- How to manage low productivity and injectivity challenges in geothermal plants – caused by scaling, clogging, and corrosion.
- Predictive model of thermo-hydro-mechanical-chemical (THMC) processes.
- Information about the efficiency and stability of specific filters that have been developed in PERFORM. These filters include various particle and adsorption filters.