Invitation to online workshop
We would like to invite you to our online workshop on PERFORM: Improving Geothermal System Performance through Collective Knowledge Building and Technology Development
29 June 2021, 10.00-14.00
Helping to avoid or mitigate operational problems of geothermal plants
As part of the GEOTHERMICA PERFORM project, a geothermal plant database, state-of-the-art simulation models, novel technologies and best practices were developed to support operators in mitigating scaling and corrosion issues in low enthalpy geothermal plants.
In this workshop we will present an overview of the PERFORM project highlights and demonstrate the developed best practice document, an interactive operator support toolbox and the impact of different mitigation technologies on the levelized cost of energy (LCoE).
- Introduction to PERFORM project
- PERFORM database: Learning from geothermal brine and site data
- State-of-the-art models to simulate scaling behavior in geothermal plants
- Testing and validation of inhibition technologies
- Best practice for geothermal plants to minimize scaling and corrosion
- Economic impact of mitigation technologies
- Demonstration of the toolbox and website
- Interactive session
Agenda will be available soon.
For attending the workshop, please send an email to PERFORM project coordinator: mailto:email@example.com